Friday, January 7, 2011

Informant Has Been Murdered

Lauren Ortega has just left. I'm still shaking. I did my best to hide it from her. I'd set her up to meet one of Larry's informants, a homeless guy Larry called Noble Jon. If anyone could provide the dirt I needed on Larry for the custody hearing, it was Jon. Except he's been murdered.

I met Jon a couple of times. Not enough to really know him, but enough that when I close my eyes, I see his face.

What has me shaking is that Jon was murdered two days after I told my private investigator to go seek him out for information that would be damaging to Larry.

What are the odds of that happening? I don't believe in coincidence. It's probably a side effect of being married to a cop for a decade. I think Jon's murder is too well-timed for comfort.

Would Larry go as far as killing a man he called a friend just so it wouldn't ruin his joint custody claim?!

If Larry is willing to kill a friend over his daughter, what will he do to me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers

Bloggy Moms

networked Blogs